1d 19h 24m
28 November 2020
Camberley Alzheimer Cafe provides a popular and valued service for those families where any form of dementia is a feature. Arising from this is the programme 'Man with a Pan' for elderley, isolated men to enable them to learn to make inexpensive, easy, delicious meals. Cooking for a healthy heart is an option for women as well.
You have raised £325 in the last year. This has been used for:
1. beverages at all funcions: monthly Cafes, specialist courses and reunions.
2. services of musicians at 11 Camberley Alzheimer Cafes
3. printing of leaflets for all (1,000 at a time) surgeries, nursing homes, churches and other institutions
4. printing of course literaure for the guests at the Cafes
5. token gifts for specialist speakers.
We need your help so we can continue to offer and even expand our service! I want to thank you personally for helping us with what we do.
Maureen Hume (Mrs)
Help us share our cause on social media
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Surrey Heath.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
Be in the national draw on the 19th of December for your chance to WIN 1 of 5 Entertainment Bundles!
Each Entertainment Bundle includes an Amazon Echo Show8, Echo Dot, & Fire7 Tablet.
Remember there are weekly CASH prizes up to the £25,000 jackpot too!